Purchase Agreement/Health Guarantee
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want this to be a pleasant and enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call with any questions that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as he/she grows until it is time for your puppy to go to his/her new home.
This contract is written for both the protection of the Breeder and Buyer and also to protect the health and general well-being of the puppy.
Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract whether or not it has been signed.
**We require a $500 deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice. The deposit can only be in the form of cash or E-transfer. This deposit is non-refundable. If there is a problem with the health of your puppy the buyer normally will have their choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy however each case will be dealt with on an individual basis. If the puppy is given any medications known to be problematic with the MDR1 gene, whether the dog is a carrier or not affected, this and all warranties are void.
The puppy must be paid in full by eight (8) weeks of age.
Your puppy's pick-up dates will be listed with all their litter information and made available to you. Please make sure those pick-up dates/ times work with your schedule ahead of time. There will be several dates and times made available for you to choose from. Our Kennel License does not permit us to accommodate vacations and/or boarding. We are happy to recommend to you some great facilities that accept puppies for boarding should you need.
We strongly recommend puppy classes with your new best friend. Whether this is your first dog or your tenth, early socialization is imperative to development. Early learning and exposure to new environments, stimuli, etc. is vital in ensuring your puppy grows into a well-balanced, well-behaved dog.
The buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming, and reasonable care. This includes keeping the puppy/dog parasite free, up-to-date with vaccinations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good, quality feed, given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog and never allow it to roam freely without proper fencing and supervision.
The Buyer agrees not to use this animal for breeding and agrees to have him/her spayed/neutered between six (6) months to one (1) year of age by a licensed veterinarian.
**Please be certain that you are ready for the time, commitment, and financial responsibility of a puppy, prior to putting a deposit on one. Deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable and are used to hold the pup of your choice at time of deposit.**
Dated this ____ day of ________________, 2022
PRINT NAME PRINT NAME
It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually between the ages of 8 – 10 weeks.
This contract is entered into between Coyote Creek Aussies, (herein known as Breeder) and _________________________________ (herein known as buyer).
COYOTE CREEK AUSSIES
DESCRIPTION OF DOG:
LITTER: ____________________ COLOUR: _____________________
DOB: ____________________ SEX: _____________________
PURCHASE PRICE OF ABOVE DESCRIBED PUPPY: $ _______________________________
By placing a deposit on a puppy, the following obligations are agreed upon by both the Breeder and Buyer for the sale transaction of above-described dog whether the Buyer has or has not signed this contract.
1. This puppy is sold as a pet quality puppy only. Puppy is warranted only for the purpose of being a companion animal. Puppy must be spayed/neutered between six months to one year of age by a licensed veterinarian. While it may be capable of performing other functions, no warranty is given as to its fitness for any special purpose.
2. Breeder guarantees that the puppy is healthy and free of known contagious diseases. Puppy is up-to-date on the vaccinations and deworming required for its age at the time of this agreement. A record of such will be provided with each puppy. The puppy will have received a clean bill of health (health certificate) from a licensed veterinarian before leaving our care, regular deworming, and a microchip.
3. A vaccination record and schedule will be issued with your pup. Deworming guidelines will also be provided. No veterinarian fees/bills will be paid by the breeder without prior written agreements.
4. This pup is guaranteed against catastrophic (life-threatening) genetic issues for a two-year period. Said puppy is guaranteed to be free from hip dysplasia as evidenced by radiographic findings at two years of age, evaluated by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA). We will replace your pup with a comparable puppy if this rating is below “fair”. This does not include hip deformations or abnormalities caused by injury, neglect, or other environmental conditions. (I.E. Doing agility, catching frisbees, jumping up and down off of truck beds, furniture, slippery floors, etc. as youngsters, walking too far and/or excessive exercise outside of recommendations for age and development or living on slippery surfaces.) Any instance will be dealt with on an individual basis. Coyote Creek Aussies will NOT be held responsible for any veterinarian fees/bills.
5. If said puppy is sold then this guarantee becomes null and void. If the dog is bred, then warranty is void. This dog is being sold on a limited registration and spay/neuter is mandatory. If the puppy/dog is given any medications known to interfere, hinder or cause issue with the MDR1 gene, whether the dog is positive, a carrier or not affected, this warranty is null and void.
6. If at any time the buyer is unable to keep the said puppy/dog, the buyer is to immediately contact the breeder. Under no circumstance will the buyer take the puppy/dog to a shelter/pound, pet shop or give the puppy/dog away to a home not approved by the Breeder. There will be no refund of money or replacement of puppy/dog under these circumstances.
7. Puppy must be paid in full by eight (8) weeks of age and picked up on one of the dates/times listed in your birth announcement email. If your puppy is not picked up within the listed time frames and/or not paid in full, you will forfeit the right to your puppy, including any deposits/monies paid. We are not able to accommodate boarding/kenneling. In making the commitment to your puppy with your initial deposit you are expected to be available to pick up your puppy, provide proper care, and have reasonable communication with us should something unexpected arise. Your deposit is being placed on a live animal; a member of your family, not furniture, we ask that you take this process seriously.
8. We offer no guarantee as to the size of your new puppy. Although our dogs come from generations of proven miniatures/toys, cropouts are still possible.
9. This guarantee expires two years from the date of purchase of your new puppy, and/or if the contract is breached in any manner, and/or if at any time breeder stops breeding Australian Shepherds.
10. Subject to Change; The terms and conditions of this Contract are valid starting 22 February 2021. Coyote Creek Aussies and/or Owner/Breeder reserves the right to prospectively change the terms and conditions hereof at any time.
Dated this ____ day of ________________, 2022
PRINT NAME PRINT NAME